Knowledgebase > Insure4aday Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

» Category: Visitors to the UK  (Go back)

» Articles in this category:

Do you insure drivers with an Australian licence? Article rated 3.2/5.0
Not on this website. However our sister website - should be able to provide a ...
Do you insure drivers with a New Zealand licence? Article rated 3.0/5.0
Sorry no.
Do you insure drivers who are from the USA? Article rated 3.1/5.0
Only if you have been a continuous resident in the UK for at least 12 months and hold a full UK lice...
Can you provide insurance cover for residents from outside of the UK? Article rated 2.9/5.0
We can only provide insurance cover for UK, EEA or EC citizens as stated in the Acceptance Criteria ...
Do you insure drivers who are visiting the UK from Overseas? Article rated 3.2/5.0
Sorry no.