Knowledgebase > Insure4aday Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

» Category: Driving Licences  (Go back)

» Articles in this category:

Can I buy Third Party Fire & Theft insurance cover? Article rated 3.1/5.0
Sorry no, we only provide comprehensive insurance cover.
How long must I have a licence to get your insurance? Article rated 2.8/5.0
Please refer to the Acceptance Criteria for further details by clicking on the following 
Do you insure Provisional Licence holders? Article rated 3.5/5.0
Yes, we can insure provisional licence holders.