Knowledgebase > Insure4aday Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Can I get insurance cover for the DSA Part 3 test?

Solution Sorry, but we are unable to provide insurance cover for this usage owing to the fact that the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) require an 'open driving insurance cover'.
Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles How long must I have a licence to get insurance cover?
What is Continuous Insurance Enforcement?
Do you insure campervans?
Article details
Article ID: 33
Category: DSA Part 3 Driving Tests
Date added: 6-Mar-2012 3:10pm
Views: 519
Rating (Votes): Article rated 3.0/5.0 (24)

« Go back