Knowledgebase > Insure4aday Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Will I get a courtesy vehicle after an accident?


Not under your motor insurance policy.

However, if you purchased our Motorist Uninsured Loss Recovery Service, you will have access to a 24hour claims service. A claims handler will take your details and advise you on claiming the following:

  • Loss of Earnings
  • Policy Excess
  • Out of Pocket Expenses
  • Replacement Car Cover
  • Personal Injury

Remember, the success of any claim is dependent on proving the Third Party was at fault, and obtaining their correct details.

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles What should I do if I am involved in an accident?
What is Excess Protect Insurance?
Article details
Article ID: 21
Category: Claims
Date added: 6-Mar-2012 12:44pm
Views: 642
Rating (Votes): Article rated 2.9/5.0 (23)

« Go back